Inter RAO – Engineering pays particular attention to assurance of sustainable development and safety of production processes. The Company’s overriding priority is an assurance of its activity compliance with the best international practices in the sphere of the quality management, ecological safety and labor protection.
The Company takes full responsibility for carrying out its activities along the whole process chain – from designing a specific facility and ordering the maximum efficient and safe equipment to strict supervision of construction and installation and construction waste disposal.
The Company has introduced and uses an integrated management system in accordance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001:
To achieve high quality of service, the Company abides by the following principles in its operations:
- standardize and improve project management processes, develop and continuously improve the integrated management system of the Company;
- plan and implement actions aimed at minimizing risks and taking advantage of opportunities for each project and its components in order to achieve the goals of the project and meet customer requirements;
- introduce and use modern technologies and cutting edge developments in its projects, while ensuring supplies of innovative equipment;
- employ competent staff and offer them continuous professional training and skills development;
- constantly involve staff with efforts to manage project quality and boost the effectiveness of the Company's processes;
- choose reliable suppliers and subcontractors, engage them in project quality management, strive to stimulate their interest in environmental protection, occupational and professional safety;
- follow the environment, occupational and professional safety requirements of the Russian Federation and other countries where the Company implements projects;
- constantly analyse the environmental impact of management decisions during the implementation of energy projects to prevent pollution during project implementation;
- always seek to reduce the negative impact of the Company's projects on the environment;
- continuously monitor and assess occupational safety risks, adopting and implementing management solutions aimed at reducing or eliminating identified risks and hazards;
- demand that contractors carrying outwork on the construction projects of the Company adhere to industrial safety and labor protection standards and regulations;
- supply employees with modern collective and personal protective equipment, assess working conditions on a timely basis and monitor compliance with sanitary standards;
- notify staff, contractors and all stakeholders on a timely basis about the existing hazards and risks associated with the projects that the Company is implementing.
The CEO of the Company assumes responsibility for the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the integrated management system, the implementation of the Quality Policy, environmental management and labor safety and the provision of the necessary resources, while the employees must follow the established requirements and implement measures to improve the integrated management system.